When it comes to choosing a financial advisor, in this day and age of digitization, it has become popular to search online instead of elsewhere. Hence most people look for financial adviser websites, to find appropriate financial advisers to help serve their needs. In this stead, while making cursory glances at the multitudes of websites, it is only natural for the common man to pause when they find an exceptionally well designed website. So one of the most important criteria for a financial advisor to consider when working on his/her website, is the initial appeal. This is what brings customers into the website. The second stage is to convince the customers to take up their financial services. To do this, amazing content must be developed to prove to clients that these financial services are the best on offer.
Here are some tips to ensure that financial adviser websites have high conversion rates:
- Visually engaging – It is almost imperative to use dynamic objects and eye-catching colours to catch the attention of customers.
- Great content – As discussed before, content must be developed to target specific types of customers who you want to avail your services. Without appropriate content, there are two scenarios which follow. One is that the right clients will become uncomfortable and will head elsewhere. The second is that the wrong clients will try to avail your services.
- Build trust – Most clients want to be able to trust their financial advisors before going ahead and letting them handle all their money. Trust is usually built by showing positive customer appreciation and testimonials on a section of the website.
- Interactive tools – Reading through a static website can be boring for most people. In order to keep the customer’s attention, the introduction of interactive tools within the website can significantly boost client conversion rates.
- Clear contact details – It is a major requirement for the companies to display their contact details in an appropriate manner so that clients can find them easily. After all, no advisor would like to lose out on potential clients just because their contact information wasn’t accessible.
Some websites that deliver these qualities splendidly include the following listed.
- Morley James
- Ralston Bennet